CNM ONLINE - Cracking the Code to Your Federal Job Search
What is the state of the federal job market? What can you do to increase your chances of landing a government job?
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
About the event
Get the answers from the lady who literally wrote the book on this!
Corliss Jackson is the author of "Cracking the Federal Job Code: Top Secret Tips for Today’s Federal Job Seeker" and the president and CEO of Federal Job Results.
She will show you how to
• Increase your chances of being hired
• Effectively research potential opportunities
• Consider various employment avenues
• Search on job websites and specific agencies
So, if you
- are seeking government employment for the first time or whether you were previously employed in the military or in the private sector
- are seeking promotions within the government
- want to make lateral moves across government agencies
This is THE workshop for you!
About the Presenter
Corliss Jackson is the President & CEO of Federal Job Results, a full-service consulting firm specializing in comprehensive and affordable Federal job search coaching, Federal resume writing, Federal interviewing, and Federal salary negotiation services. She has a decade of Federal expertise as a GS-15 manager at the US Office of Personnel Management and another decade as a consultant to Federal agencies in the HR arena.
USE THIS LINK TO REGISTER: https://fedjobresults.mykajabi.com/registration-page
After you register, you will receive an email with the link to join the workshop.